- Winter Season: Early November – late April.
- Summer Season: May – October.
- Multiple Seasons: Opportunities to say both seasons. Second seasons are based on past performance. As long as you have a good relationship with your employer they will always want to keep on their existing staff. Most people stay at least 12 months, if not the full 2 years.
- Province: British Columbia.
- Accommodation: For the majority of roles – allocated by department managers.
- Min age: 19
- Jobs: Lift Operations, Tube Park, Various Food & Beverage roles, Retails, Retail,, Ski School Sales, Guest Services, Ticket Sales, Base Area Ops.
- Nations eligible to apply: Anyone eligible for a Canadian Working Holiday Visa.
- Interview locations: Online or in person in AUS/NZ.
This employer is world renown so it will look great on your resume. For those looking to climb the management ladder, you will need to stick around for back to back seasons to work your way up. Keep in mind Whistler Blackcomb is a Vail property and you will need to ask your managers about ‘transferring’ your roles back to Australia. This is not a process TWHC deals with – so please ask your managers should you want to head back to OZ and still work for the company.