Why you’ll love working in Ski and Snowboard School
- The largest ski school in Canada – more than 1400 instructors from all over the world
- State of the art facilities for teaching children
- Exceptional personal training opportunities with the best trainers in Canada
- Scholarship program for professional development
- Renowned parties and year end bash
Job Summary: Your main responsibility is to act as a support for the instructors, working with all age groups of children.
What you’ll be doing:
- To continually strive to exceed our Guest’s expectations and to create memories for guests and staff as the best mountain experience again and again
- To help any instructor with children that cannot continue with their lessons for different reasons, such as being unhappy, cold or tired.
- To entertain children of all ages inside Whistler Kids with games, arts and crafts, free play time, lunch and nap time.
- To attend all mandatory training sessions. • To be familiar with all Whistler Kids programs, prices and lesson times.
- To be responsible for the communication between supervisors & instructors.
- We are a company that works together and throughout the season you may be required to assist in other departments as needed.
- Always show up on time, in uniform, and adhere to the grooming policy.
- Demonstrate our core values: Safety First, Striving to be the best, and showing that we care
- Patient, creative & adaptable.
- Ability to look after upset children.
- Experience in daycare setting or Early Childhood Education qualification is an asset.
- Intermediate skiing or snowboarding ability is an asset.
- •isa indicates ability to work with children (must complete mandatory medical on top of regular visa process determined by the visa office only)