- Winter Season: November – April
- Summer Season: May – October
- Province: Alberta
- Accommodation: Yes, on site
- Min Age: 19
- Jobs: Barista, Barperson, Bellperson, Busperson, Central Service Agent, Concierge, General Cook, Guest Service Agent, Health Club Attendant, Outlet Host, Outlet Server, Public Areas Houseperson, Room Attendant, Steward
- Interview Locations: Online via Zoom or in person in Australian in March or June
About Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge
Double / Triple Occupancy Apartments:
Convenient, onsite, double, or triple occupancy rooms are available for all new colleagues. Rooms include a living room, private bathroom, and kitchen area including a stove, fridge, and sink.
Cost: $7-$9 per day per person.
- Outdoor Quad Court.
- Beach Volleyball Court.
- Laundry Facilities.
- Staff Gym.
- Rest & Relaxation Room.
- Wellness Room.
Staff Housing: This location comes with shared staff housing onsite for all of our applicants. This property has a mix of private, twin, and bunk rooms for 2-4 people. The housing is allocated by the hotel itself. You can put in a request for a room type once you have a job contract. The hotel does its best to accommodate all requests but room types cannot be guaranteed.