First impressions are everything! As a Guest Services Agent with Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge you have the opportunity to provide a warm and welcoming experience for our Guests. Your personalized greeting, care in Guest room selection and knowledge of the hotel will ensure our Guests have a lasting memory of their visit.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $18.15 per hour. Full rate after one year is $20.35 per hour.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Follow Front Office policies, procedures and service standards
- Welcome, check-in and check-out guests
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Efficiently handle all guest queries and requests
- Promptly and pleasantly handle phone calls and guest messages
- Process and balance postings for each shift
- Maintain Company issued float and balance for each shift
- Ensure that the Front Desk is appropriately supplied and stocked at all times
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies
- Adhere to the hotel’s vehicle handling and safety policies while driving hotel and guest vehicles
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Related work experience in the hospitality/service industry required
- Previous Front Office experience an asset
- Previous Property Manager, ResView, and Microsoft applications experience an asset
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to Marmot Basin Ski Resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
- Sitting: 0-1 hrs/day
- Walking: 7-8 hrs/day
- Standing: 7-8 hrs/day
- Bending/Reaching: 0-3 hrs/day
- Pushing/Pulling: 0-3 hrs/day
- Physical effort: medium, required to lift up to 50lbs
- Environmental stress: busy atmosphere
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for AccorHotels?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 250,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,500 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued. We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options