First impressions are everything! As a Room Attendant with Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge you will have the opportunity to create lasting memories for every Guest, ensuring Guest rooms are comfortable, inviting and clean. The luxury our Guests experience will ensure their return.
Rate of Pay: Starting at $16.40 per hour. Full rate after one year is $18.52 per hour.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Clean a section of 12 – 15 guest rooms per day as per Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge standards
- Maintain condition and cleanliness of guest rooms and their surroundings within section, for example: corridor, patio, grounds
- Follow departmental policies, procedures and service standards
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Ensure that all recycling is undertaken on a daily basis
- Clean and stock linen closet at the end of the shift
- Report any maintenance defects in guest rooms and surrounding areas to housekeeping
- Provide night service (refresh rooms in the evening) when required
- Adhere to the hotel’s vehicle handling and safety policies while driving hotel and guest vehicles
- Following all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Strong physical condition required
- Previous experience in housekeeping an asset
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team with minimum supervision
- Physical effort: required to lift up to 50 lbs; constant repetitive motion
- Environmental stress: medium-working outdoors, chemical use
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to Marmot Basin Ski Resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for AccorHotels?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 250,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,500 addresses and on our digital platforms.
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options