- Winter Season: November – April
- Summer Season: May – October
- Province: Alberta
- Accommodation: Yes, on site
- Min Age: 19
- Jobs: Bellperson, Concierge Agent, Cook, Dishwasher, Servers, Bartenders, Baristas, Front Desk Agent, Resort Activities Attendant, Room Attendant
- Interview Locations: Online visa Zoom or in person in Australia in March or June
Nestled on the shores of the turquoise waters of Lake Louise, Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise is an iconic Canadian hotel located in the heart of Banff National Park.
Lake Louise is an adventure lover’s dream. In winters, colleagues spend their days snowshoeing, ice skating and skiing at the award winning Lake Louise Ski Resort, a local’s favourite hill for its massive ski area and “Champagne Powder”. Lake Louise is also a quick 45 minute drive to Banff’s Sunshine Village & Mt. Norquay ski resorts. Summers are filled with hiking (Lake Louise has been dubbed the ‘Hiking Capital of Canada’), camping, biking and of course, canoeing on the Lake.
Lake Louise is a small community that goes above and beyond to ensure their colleagues are comfortable. This includes offering subsidized staff accommodation, one complimentary daily meal in our staff cafeteria, discounts at hotel restaurants, our spa and the Banff Springs golf course, discounted travel at Fairmont and Accor properties in Canada and around the globe and much more.