The role of a Support Crew member is integral for the overall success of The Lake Louise Ski Resort. The Support Crew is comprised of a flexible team that will perform a variety of job duties and provide assistance as they rotate between various departments. Some of the positions that this team will be assisting with would include; Buffet Attendant, Dishwasher/Kitchen helper, Mountain Greeter and working at our Great Divide Lodge performing Housekeeping and painting duties.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the buffet is constantly monitored and maintained
- Ensure cleanliness & maintenance of all lodge areas at all times including restrooms
- Table maintenance – setting, bussing etc
- Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of all cookware, flatware, small wares, glassware, and cutlery
- Ensure proper use of chemical/cleaning products and ensure they are stored appropriately
- Assist in the preparation and cooking of food, as required
Summer Mountain Greeter:
- Checking and scanning each and every guest ticket, ensuring that all guests have experienced the interpretive presentation.
- Following the proper operational procedures of the gondola i.e. start-up, shutdown and assist with maintenance problems that may arise.
- Ensuring that log sheets, incident reports and check sheets are filled out properly and regularly.
- Maintaining clean and orderly work environment. This involves daily clean up of lift huts, surrounding areas, around lodges whenever necessary.
Housekeeping & upkeep (Great Divide Lodge):
- Ensure that all bedrooms, common areas and public washrooms are serviced and cleaned daily by performing general housekeeping duties including; dusting, vacuuming, changing linens and emptying garbage and recycling etc.
- Packs and replenishes trolleys to the required standard at the end of each shift, therefore minimizing lost time at the start of each shift.
- Self motivated, can work well in a team as well as independently
- Ensure a positive guest experience through interaction and satisfaction
- Punctuality and reliability along with a flexible outlook
- Previous cash-handling experience an asset
- Energetic and self –motivated
- Good physical condition is required as this position may entail standing for long periods of time and heavy lifting
- Able to work independently and be proactive in decision making and problem solving
- Previous customer service experience an asset
- Clear Police background check
- Ensure all OH&S practices and policies are being followed
Work Schedule: 5 days on/2 days off
Dress Code: Uniform shirt provided at cost, black pants and comfortable shoes in accordance with appearance policy.
- Starting month Jun
- Interview options