- Season: Dec 5th – Early April
- Province: British Columbia
- Accommodation: No
- Min age: 19
- Jobs: Bar Cook, Frontline Cook, Prep Cook/Dishwasher, Floor Supervisors, Bartender, Server, Cashier, Busser, Frontline Service Attendant, Barista, Ski & Snowboard Technician, Rental Cashier, Repair Technician, Lift Attendant, Snow Removal, Snow School Attendant, Guest Relations, Ticket Sales, Building Maintenance, Parking Attendants, Ticket Checker, Ground Maintenance Attendant
- Nations eligible to apply: Australia & New Zealand
- Interview locations: Online
About Cypress Mountain
As Cypress is located within a provincial park, there is unfortunately no accommodation on the mountain. However, they are just a 15-20min drive from both North & West Vancouver. The majority of their staff find accommodation in North Vancouver or downtown Vancouver where Cypress runs a free shuttle bus for staff members to get to work.
A Vancouver orientation/housing guide will be supplied to you to assist you in locating potential housing options for the duration of your employment and other essentials needed. You may also choose to wait and meet your new colleagues and find a place together, this may give you more options as to the type of accommodation you are looking to secure.
There are many hostels in the city, and you can extend your stay in the Samesun Hostel if you wish until you find a suitable place or other roomies. Cypress Ski Resort and TWHC will provide as many resources as possible. Do your research before you arrive so you know the pricing and availability of the types of accommodation you are looking at.
Staff Housing: No staff housing – all staff sources their own accommodation in Vancouver as it is 20 mins from North & West Vancouver.