The retail sale clerk will assist customers and deliver exceptional service while maximizing sales. If you are outgoing, fun and customer oriented with a passion for selling, this just may be the role for you.
Top four reasons to work at SilverStar:
1. Flexibility: we will work with you to create a schedule that works for both the employee and SilverStar, allowing you lots of time to get out and enjoy ski/boarding/biking/hiking etc.
2. Networking: working closely with all Departments and building friendships that will last a lifetime, with both employees and guests.
3. Growth: the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge through training and development. Work in a fast-paced, friendly environment.
4. Safety: this has always been our top priority for both our employees and guests. Since the Pandemic we have updated our policies. Please check our COVID-19 Health and Safety commitment link here: https://www.skisilverstar.com/mountain-info/health-and-safety/
As an employee there are many benefits including:
- Generate sales through personalized service and strong product knowledge
- Answer all questions, providing detailed information, and establishing trust with the customer to close of sale
- Present and explain product according to customer’s specific needs along with promoting purchase of related products
- Stock inventory and create captive displays through visual merchandising
- Perform cashier transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with procedures and guidelines
- Provide resort information to the customers
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop and proper storage of all items
- Other duties as assigned
- Provide food and beverage product knowledge
- Use proper serving techniques
- Cash out and reconcile cash with total sales
- Take and relay food and beverage orders
- Serve food and beverages to guests
- Check on guest satisfaction
- Handle complaints and concerns of customers
- Practice responsible alcohol service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be approachable, dependable and a strong team player
- Previous customer service experience in a sales environment
- Professional attitude and confident self-presentation
- Ability to use a variety of computer applications
- Cash handling experience is an asset
- Per week range between 20-40 F/T – shifts scheduled between 8am and 8pm
As our recruitment video says, “Not your ordinary 9 to 5”. We look for applicants that share in our passion for the outdoors and will embrace all that SilverStar has to offer. SilverStar is part of the POWDR Group. POWDR is an Adventure Lifestyle Company® that is locally focused and delivers soulful experiences because that’s what matters to our guests and communities. At SilverStar, we intend to Play Forever. We believe there is nothing better for the soul than to live a balanced life full of adventure, and we believe those in the future should have the same opportunities we have today. To make this happen, SilverStar is committed to doing all we can to protect the environment and enable participation in adventure. If you care about the environment and are looking for a memorable role that enhances people’s lives while having fun, SilverStar is the place to be.
- Food provided Yes
- Starting month Nov