The Retail Attendant is responsible for providing prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to customers. A keen interest in product merchandising and customer service is essential.
- Customer service and sales including cash register operation and balancing
- Product merchandising and display including coordinating fashion apparel
- Assist in receiving, pricing and stocking of retail products
- Inventory stock taking and control
- Regularly communicate with your peers & supervisors to ensure the overall success of the department
- Maintain a professional appearance, demeanor, and attitude at all times
- Experience in Retail sales preferred
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures.
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Punctuality and reliability is essential
- Can work well in a team as well as independently
- Ability to deal with a broad range of people & departments
- Must possess the desire to provide a high level of genuine customer service
Work Schedule: 5 days on/2 days off
Dress Code: Uniform shirt provided at cost, black pants/slacks in accordance with appearance standards.
- Starting month May
- Interview options