Guest Service Agents are in a highly visible role, delivering an exceptional experience to guests and team members when responding to all inquiries at Sunshine Village. Agents possess a fun, friendly and professional attitude, making everyone feel welcome and delivering accurate information. They support effective day-to-day operations in both Guest Services and Ticket Windows. Guest Services Agents report to the Guest Services Supervisor and Assistant Supervisor, working frequently with Accounting, Security, and all departments located at the base area of the Resort.
- Assisting guests with ticket and pass sales via a thorough and complete understanding of Banff Sunshine Village’s products and offerings.
- Working in a fast-paced, high-volume, ever-changing environment and approaching challenging situations in a friendly and professional manner, working to resolve issues with guest experience and company policy in mind.
- Accurately completing daily cash outs, being accountable for any variances.
- Administering release of liability/waiver documentation in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Completing a variety of administrative tasks, including filing, organizing lost and found, and general office cleaning.
- Previous guest service and cash handling experience is preferred.
- Positive attitude, team player.
- Able to work in a confidential capacity.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of products (word, excel, outlook, etc.), is required, and working knowledge of additional computer systems is preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent telephone manner.
- Must be willing and available to work a flexible schedule (weekends, holidays, and overtime over opening, Christmas and peak season periods).
- Employees must always be of sound mind, exhibit good judgment, and report to work fit for duty.
- This role must maintain a high standard of professional conduct at all times, particularly when in uniform and acting as a company representative.
- This position at times works alone, handles cash, and handles sensitive, confidential information.
- This is primarily an indoor role, but outdoor travel occurs, and both preparedness and the ability to move around in a remote, alpine environment is required. Some indoor uniform pieces are provided.
This role is subject to all terms and conditions of the Sunshine Village Employee Handbook and Policy Manual, and the Alberta Employment Standards Code.
- Starting month Oct
- Interview options