The dual role will be responsible for performing a variety of duties from backroom calculations to front face guest services and customer relations. The successful applicant will assist the accounting department with day-to-day activities including issuing departmental floats, outlet cash outs, balance sheets and data input. They will also provide exceptional customer service to the resorts international clientele when scheduled for front of house duties.
- Audit daily from all departments, making sure that final figures are correct, noting errors and the causes of any miscalculations.
- Code, total, batch, enter, verify and reconcile transactions such as accounts payable and receivable, purchase orders, cheques, invoices, cheque requisitions, and expense forms
- Performs related administrative duties, such as data entry, creating sales reports, word processing, maintaining filing and record systems, faxing and photocopying.
- Reconcile SBLLS weekly sales
- Prepare and issue change orders and petty cash, and floats
- Nightly processing on FB POS system
- Balance and reconcile daily sales
- Processing of non cash Season Pass Sales
- Tracking of 8000 accounts
- Research credit card charge backs
- Continued commitment to high standards of service, exceeding Customer expectations and leading by example
- Ticket selling and Season pass sales (including cash/debit/credit transactions and cash out procedures)
- Switchboard room – includes operating the main resort switchboard, being the central radio/fax/email communications hub
for the ski hill, and distributing all internal/external mail.
- Managing and assisting with lost and found, locker rentals and self serve kiosk
- Minimum 1-2 years cash handling experience
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Previous customer service experience in similar role or industry
- Strong communication skills
- Punctuality and reliability are essential
- Ability to deal with a broad range of people & departments
- A Police Background Check from your home country or province will be required upon commencement of employment
- Night Audit – Business casual
- Guest Services Attendant – LLSR polo shirt / Black dress pants
- Starting month Oct
- Interview options