- You love people and want to be the one to make their day. You are naturally warm and friendly, making people feel immediately welcome and important. You set the tone with a positive energy so that even when things are busy or guests are very direct, you are always calm, upbeat and resourceful.
- Not only are you a “people person”, along with your charm comes good intellect and a desire to learn allowing you to adapt to your ever changing work environment. From a warm greeting, to a service explanation, to a restaurant suggestion you keenly observe your guests to match their particular expectations. You understand that while customer service is fundamental, organization and communication between staff with other departments are imperative aspects of a great customer experience – and you deliver.
- You are a determined problem-solver who wants to make a name for yourself as someone with exemplary experience in customer sales and service. You are comfortable working within a customer service team given your experience as a customer service representative in the past. You’ve got all the requisite qualifications of experience with Microsoft Office software and POS systems.
- Creating high levels of guest satisfaction through dedication to customer service in all guest interactions.
- Enthusiastically greeting guests, anticipating questions & needs, and offering assistance.
- Processing of all Grouse Mountain Products and Services with a high sales drive and initiative for up selling.
- Answer inbound phone calls, make outbound sales calls, identify and resolve caller needs, and provide information in our on site Call Center.
- Responding to guest inquiries, resolving guest concerns and comments efficiently to ensure that all guests enjoy a positive experience.
- Acting as liaison between guests and staff with other departments.
- Assistance with off-site events and marketing/sales initiatives.
- Maintaining records and files, completing required guest service reports.
- Handling cash, balancing floats, and completing cash close out procedures daily.
- Upkeep of basic housekeeping standards; including Guest Services offices and washroom facilities.
- Minimum 3 years customer service experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and point of sale/reservation systems are an asset.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, be detail-oriented, and be able to problem solve in order to effectively deal with internal and external customers.
- Call Center experience an asset.
- Must possess a positive and upbeat personality with a desire to deliver outstanding customer sales and service to our guests.
- Must be a self starter with common sense and a desire to work in an ever changing environment as part of a team and as an individual.
- Must have flexible schedule and be available evenings, and all weekends & holidays. (Seasonal position) Successful candidate will be required to complete a clear background check.
- All Secondary Language Skills an Asset with a focus on Mandarin.
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options