- You are naturally warm and friendly, making people feel immediately welcome and important. From a warm greeting, to an explanation of Grouse Mountain geography and history, to an activity suggestion, to a narration of points of interest viewable from the Skyride, you keenly observe your guests to match their particular expectations. You set the tone for a guest’s experience with a positive energy so that even when things are busy, you are always calm, upbeat and resourceful.
- You are a clear and confident communicator capable of rallying both staff and guests alike through your charismatic authority.
- While creating a fun atmosphere is a priority, you realize that safety always comes first and protocols must be followed diligently. You are always aware of your surroundings, and are quick to problem-solve and react when needed. Your ability to work at heights and in close quarters, independently and in a team are considered assets.
- Maintaining safe and efficient operation of the Grouse Mountain Skyride system
- Providing excellent customer service to all guests
- Welcoming and informing guests of daily activities and upcoming events through a brief narration about Grouse Mountain history, geography, and points of interest viewable from the Skyride
- Logging detailed Skyride traffic statistics and relaying the information to appropriate personnel Checking and scanning tickets and/or passes before boarding the Skyride
- Maintaining housekeeping standards for Grouse Mountain Base area and Skyride terminals as well as all surrounding grounds and buildings.
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Ability to communicate orally in public with a clear and audible speaking voice Ability to address large groups of guests
- Ability to work on Skyride at heights
- Ability to react quickly; good judgment
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options