Are you a professional Hotelier who’s looking for a Front Office position to share your expertise from a busy and fast paced Hotel/Resort? Are you an incredible multi-tasker who is passionate about providing excellent service? If so, we are seeking a Fairmont Ambassador who prides themselves on their problem solving, communication and relationship building abilities to act as the first point of contact to our guests.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Proudly promote the hotel / resort facilities, looking for opportunities to enhance and add a personalized experience
- Processing all external and internal calls by redirecting calls or directly assisting the caller.
- Taking ownership of the caller’s requests or complaints and ensuring follow-up according to the hotel’s standards.
- Maintaining knowledge and awareness of all departments within the hotel, in particular Housekeeping, Maintenance, Resort Activities, Guests Services and Food & Beverage.
- Maintaining accurate records of guest calls to maintain data integrity.
- Maintaining knowledge of the hotel’s emergency procedures and dispatching as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Service focused personality is essential
- Previous expierence working in a hotel / resort as a front desk agent / concierge an asset
- Previous experience in call centre or reservations centre an asset
- Prior experience working with Opera or a related system an asset
- Fluency in English; additional languages are a plus
- Comfortable sitting for long periods of the day
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts in winter and world-renowned hiking trails in summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options