- Subsidized staff accommodation provided on-site for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Canada’s Western Mountain Region and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What will you be doing:
- Clean all assigned guestrooms to standard. This includes making beds, change sheets, vacuuming, cleaning, folding, dusting and polishing guest rooms.
- Take initiative to add a personalized experience for the guest
- Take ownership of guests’ privacy and belongings, while ensuring exceptional service
Your experience and skills include:
- Warm and caring personality; previous housekeeping experience is an asset
- Ability to anticipate and focus attention on guest needs, being professional and welcoming
- Excellent organizational skills and time management
- Physically fit as you will be standing and walking throughout shift
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Able to push, pull, lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Able to bend and kneel with comfort
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- Close proximity to multiple ski resorts and hiking trails in the summer
- Hospitality employees worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options