Your naturally friendly, outgoing, positive demeanour is reflected in your interaction with mountain guests and coworkers alike. Your energetic, dependable and presentable qualities are considered an asset to the job.
If this sounds like the opportunity you would like to pursue, we would love to learn more about you.
Full and part time seasonal positions are available.
You are excited to work in an environment that is ever changing, where professionalism is paired with fun and friendship, and where safety is a recognized necessity.
- Promoting and selling all Rental, Snow School and Retail products
- Preparing equipment and following all applicable safety protocol
- Rotating through Cashier, Rental Technician, Skate Pond, Repair Shop, and Group Pre-set duties
- Understanding system procedures created for group pre sets and daily traffic
- Providing guests with information regarding all Grouse Mountain products, activities, events and daily mountain operations schedule
- Providing efficient and courteous service when processing rental equipment for guests by email, telephone and in person
- Maintaining housekeeping standards including the Rental Building, Skate Pond, Group Rental Shop and other required areas
- Handling cash
- Some data entry
- Balancing sales and end of day cash-out
- Other duties as required
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in high volume situations
- High attention to detail
- Mature, energetic and dependable
- Must be presentable and well-groomed
- A willingness to learn new skills and a proactive approach to work
- Ability to work daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays as required
- Successful candidate must complete a criminal record check once offered the position.
- The check must be completed prior to start date if you are 19 years and older. Grouse Mountain will assist you with the process.
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options