Always lending a helping hand with a smile. As a Guest Services Attendant, you will take care of the guests as soon as they step foot onto the driveway. Your passion for the hotel and respect for our guests’ belongings will ensure that our guests feel welcome as soon as they arrive ensuring a lasting impression.
What is in it for you:
- Subsidized staff housing for full time status
- Duty meal in our newly renovated staff cafeteria
- Competitive extended benefits package including medical, vision and dental for full time permanent status
- Employee Travel Program
- Comprehensive Wellness Platform (LifeWorks)
- Discounts on food & beverage/fitness centre/spa/golf
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within Fairmont Banff Springs and over 5,000 properties with Accor
What you will be doing:
- Owning the front driveway, assisting our arriving and departing guests with parking and retrieving guest vehicles while providing exceptional service
- Assist with the loading and unloading of luggage to and from guest vehicles
- Timely delivery of guests’ luggage, messages and any other items for delivery within the Hotel
- Personalize guests’ orientation of their room in a professional, friendly and engaging way
- Be an A.L.L.Safe ambassador
- Other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Must have a Class 5 Driver License in good standing
- Service focused personality is essential; customer service experience is an asset
- Must be able to lift and push 70+lbs and be able to be on your feet for 8hrs
- Must be able to work outside in extreme weather conditions
- The ability to driver both automatic and standard vehicles an asset
Your team and working environment:
- Fast-paced, upscale, luxury hotel
- 1,000+ employees year-round in various departments
- Employees and Guest’s worldwide making this a great place to develop lifelong connections
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor? We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn everyday, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality.
- Starting month Nov
- Interview options