Do you have Hotel Housekeeping experience? Are you keen to travel and work on the beautiful island of Jersey?
Grand Jersey Hotel & Spa in St Helier, Jersey are now recruiting Housekeeping Assistants to join their team for the summer season. Live-in accommodation is provided for £69-£79 per week all-inclusive of meals. The Hotel is in the main town on the island with easy access to the shops and restaurants, as well as the beach, giving you lots to enjoy your days off.
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will help keep our stunning hotel and bedrooms clean and looking beautiful. If you enjoy dusting, hoovering, and making surfaces sparkle then your day will fly by working in this role! This is a Full-time position working shifts between 7 am and 8 pm including weekends with two days off per week and every hour you work will be paid.
Please note: You do not need to have settled or pre-settled status in the UK – we can offer seasonal visas at no cost for European candidates keen to work in Jersey for up to 6 months – apply for further details.
What’s in it for you:
- £500 end-of-season bonus if you stay until the end of the contract date agreed.
- A competitive pay rate per hour worked (minimum 40-hour contract) plus a service charge on top every month to boost your pay.
- Live-in accommodation is charged between £69 and £79 dependent on your accommodation all-inclusive of meals and bills.
- Working and living on the sunny island of Jersey in stunning beachfront locations.
- Use of Health Club facilities including a gym and swimming pool.
- All meals are provided meaning you can save everything you earn.
- Pro rata equivalent of 29 holidays per annum – which will be paid at the end of your seasonal assignment.
- A chance to meet new people, make new friends, and have a memorable summer season work experience within Hand
- Picked. Hotels. Permanent opportunities are available across the group and we will prioritise applications from talented team members at the end of the season!
- You will be available to work from March or April 2022 (or before) until September/October 2022.
- You’ll have some Housekeeping experience and feel comfortable working both alone and as part of a team in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- You’ll have an eye for detail noticing things others often don’t.
- You’ll take pride in delivering consistently high standards.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, welcoming, and helpful manner as our teams work together to ensure our guests are happy.
- Salary Offers £13 per hour
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Grooming policies apply Yes
- Housing provided Yes
- Food provided Yes
- Uniform provided Yes
- Min contract period 6 months
- Starting month May
- Interview options
- Pay rate £13 per hour
- Housing rate £48-£87 per week
- Starting Date May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep
- Block out date Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Training offered Yes
- Travel friendly Low
- Work with fiends Yes
- Pre departure job guarantee Yes