Work as a live-in carer for people with a spinal injury.
Employer Type: Personal Care.
Country: United Kingdom.
Working with people with spinal cord injuries is highly satisfying and can be great fun. The role is challenging and rewarding in equal measures but requires no previous experience, just a positive, upbeat attitude and the ability to put someone else’s needs ahead of your own, whilst working. A personal care assistant provides specialist live-in care to people with spinal cord injuries, to help them complete everyday tasks within their own homes. With clients across England (in cities, towns, and rural villages), as a carer there is the opportunity to travel and experience a range of placements, meeting and supporting different clients.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
- Total Jobs 28 Jobs
- Industries Accommodation and Food Services, Agency Temp Jobs, Bar & Restaurant, Construction, Events & Promotions, Hotel, Restaurants & Cafes, TWHC housing provided
- Locations London
- Do you supply housing Yes
- List benefits Travel flexible jobs & rooms to Jumpstart your working holiday from London
- Jobs you would be hiring for Hospitality & labouring
- Grooming policy Some of our five star locations will have strict grooming policies, that said we have bar jobs that prefer dreadlocks and tattoos.
- Interview options Pre departure zoom