Job Title: Housekeeping Assistant.
Reports to: Housekeeping Manager / Housekeeping Team Leader.
As a Housekeeping Assistant, you will ensure that the guests receive a great first impression of the centre. You will
be responsible for ensuring high customer service levels are delivered at all times while ensuring that staff and
guests reside and work in a clean and presentable environment on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensure that centres are kept clean and presentable.
- Preparing guest rooms for their arrival, including vacuuming, dusting, and changing beds.
- Ensuring the cleanliness and upkeep of sanitation facilities on a day-to-day basis (toilets, showers, and changing areas).
- Ensuring the front of house and communal areas are clean and tidy on a day-to-day basis.
- Upkeep high standards of centre presentation and appearance.
- Proactively identifying areas of attention and referring these to the Housekeeping/Maintenance
- To use equipment and chemicals safely.
- To undertake Health and Safety training in COSHH (use of cleaning Materials).
- To undertake Manual Handling (Lifting and pulling).
- Ensure that all chemicals are used and stored in an appropriate way.
- Stock takes of cleaning materials.
- Ensure the guest laundry is clean and stocked properly.
- Assist with centre-specific duties associated with a residential children’s activity
- Assist in other departments as required (Catering, Maintenance, and Retail).
- Assist at other centres across the estate as required.
- Residential staff may be required to cover an overnight on-call Emergency Assistant shift on a rota
- Attending training courses as directed by your line manager.
- Customer Focus.
- Delivering Results.
- Decision Making.
- Managing Change.
- Innovation & Problem-Solving.
- Managing Self.
- Commitment and Values.
- Managing Others.
- Salary Offers £1,825
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Grooming policies apply No
- Housing provided Yes
- Food provided Yes
- Uniform provided Yes
- Min contract period 4 months
- Starting month Feb
- Interview options
- Pay rate £1,825
- Housing rate £8,01 per night
- Starting Date Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug
- Block out date Jan, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Training offered Yes
- Travel friendly Medium
- Work with fiends Yes
- Pre departure job guarantee Yes