Urban Crew provide a crew to the events, sports and media industry throughout CENTRAL London
along with being the official crew supplier at the O2 arena. If you are punctual, reliable and have a can-do attitude then please apply to join a dynamic company with great opportunities to grow within the company structures and work on some exceptional
events throughout the year.
The crew who show great qualities will have the opportunity to climb the pay ladder and have access to
various courses from health and safety, forklift training, telehandler and scissor lift along with other
opportunities. We offer great rates of pay and the chance to work on some exceptional events and venues
throughout the year. (Please note the work is PHYSICALLY demanding, you will be offloading trucks, and moving heavy
equipment in and out of venues. If you are looking for a 9 to 5, Monday to Friday job then unfortunately, this role may not be for you. Please only apply if you are willing to roll your sleeves up, get stuck in and are willing to work early mornings, nights, overnights and weekends as the events industry is 24/7).
The main responsibilities will be:
-loading and unloading trucks
-moving equipment in and out of venues in a safe manner
-assisting with the rigging and de-rigging of lights, sound, set, staging and LED panelling
Pay and Benefits:
We run a probationary period where all crew start on £11-70 per hour. The sooner you gain
experience, and confidence and show leadership the sooner you have the opportunity to climb the pay
ladder with a scope to earn up to £16 per hour.
Our crew are all subcontractors. The work is offered in shifts and the pay is per hour. If you booked
for 10 hours and the job is completed in 6 hours you get paid for the 10 hours that you initially
booked for (One of the many perks of the job).
Urban Crew provide a high standard of the crew to the EVENTS, SPORTS and MEDIA industry in London
and the surrounding areas.
Our company ethos is based on the 3 key principles of Punctuality, Professionalism and Reliability
and we understand the importance of having a crew that is willing to go that extra mile to ensure
the seamless execution of any event.
- Urban Crew are looking for RELIABLE, hardworking, intelligent, honest and physically strong
individuals to join our already dynamic team.
- Individuals who have pride in their appearance, are well-mannered and have a sense of respect for clients and
- You must have exceptional timekeeping, be flexible and have a positive attitude.
This role is suited to candidates who are physically fit, proactive, and able to perform well in a team or if
left on their own.
Due to the nature of the job and logistical reasons, you WILL need to be living within zone 1-5 as
the work is offered in shifts and you may be required to travel back and forth several times a day.
We are looking for applicants to fill the role of GENERAL CREW and all applicants must already be in
the UK or about to arrive and must be:
- 18 years old or over.
- Be fluent in English.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Prepared to work unsociable hours on occasion.
- Well presented, exceptional timekeeping, honest and physically fit.
- Salary Offers Starting rate is £11.70, with a tier structure based on hours completed.
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Grooming policies apply Yes
- Housing provided Yes
- Uniform provided Yes
- Interview options
- Pay rate Starting rate is £11.70, with a tier structure based on hours completed.
- Starting Date Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Training offered Yes
- Travel friendly High
- Work with fiends Yes
- Pre departure job guarantee Yes