We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Global Contact Centre Intern you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story. This position is a temporary position for either 6 or 12 months.
What you’ll get
As a Global Contact Centre Intern at Dorchester Collection, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- Complimentary stays with breakfast included in all 9 Dorchester Collection hotels
- 50% off at bars and restaurants within all of our Dorchester Collection hotels
- World class development opportunities
- Social events throughout the year
- Workday Lunches in the form of a prepaid contactless card
- Exclusive Access to a discount platform featuring 1000s of retailers
What you’ll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- In your first rotation as Reservations Specialist, you will be learn how to assist guests with their reservation enquiries for our hotels. This will include processing all bookings via telephone and email and follow up activities, to ensure our guests receive nothing but the best experience.
- You’ll then experience our Quality Assurance function, and ensure that the level of standard required for our daily operations is met, by checking reservations data quality and supporting with data collection and analysis.
- With the Learning and Development team, you will work on a training module and it’s delivery, in addition to being involved in training activities for our newly hired colleagues.
- With the Operations Team, you’ll receive an introduction to workforce planning, and prepare material to be presented at departmental meetings, as well as gain an understanding of the detailed data analysis required to support the department.
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Global Contact Centre Intern you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
The operational hours of work are shift-based and may be subjected to change. These currently set as Monday to Friday: 07:00 – 22:00 and Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 – 20:00
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Global Contact Centre Intern , but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for the Collection
What you’ll bring
- You’ll bring your unique personality and passion to the role and the team.
- You have a talent for multitasking and are able to adapt in a fast-paced environment in order to meet our operational targets.
- Dorchester Collection uses various systems in order to deliver the best service to our guests. Being able to quickly adapt to new technology is an essential part of this role.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong customer service ethic.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. You can comfortably communicate in this language.