St Christopher’s Inns – London, St Christopher’s Inns and Belushi’s Greenwich
What’s it like to work with Beds and Bars
At St Christopher’s Inn we meet people from all around the world every day, and our goal is to ensure guests and crew always feel welcome, included, connected and accepted.
The housekeeping team is responsible for leaving our guests with a great experience in our venue by maintaining cleanliness standards around the hostel and ensuring rooms are ready for guests to check-in on time.
Prior experience working within hospitality is a huge plus for this role but don’t feel it’s a deal breaker, we are confident that our training program can provide you with the essential skills to thrive in our team.
Who are you?
- Social with an upbeat personality
- At home working in a fast paced environment
- A passion for great service and an eye for detail
- A good team player, able to support and work with the whole team
- Can-do attitude with ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- You’re legally allowed to work in Germany.
Most of all we want you to be you! We encourage every single crew member to embrace their individuality and passions particularly when it comes to new ideas and creating the best experiences for guests.
What We Offer:
The opportunity to work as part of an exciting and dynamic, multi-national company with opportunities to learn and develop in your role and the potential for future growth.
We know how important your career development and progress is. That’s why we have worked hard to ensure that we are delivering the very best training, offering industry recognised qualifications as well as many opportunities for development to every single employee.
We are 1 of only 6 organisations in the Hospitality Sector worldwide that has achieved an accredited Platinum Level Investors In People status….. We don’t want to brag but we are pretty stoked with that.
Team Member Perks:
As a member of the team you will get access to exclusive discounts across all of our connected businesses throughout Europe. Here are just some of the perks of being part of the team:
- 50% off accommodation in any of our affiliated Hostels and Accommodation businesses across Europe and 25% off for Friends and Family.
- 50% off all food and drinks in our Food and Beverage businesses
- Employee Referral Scheme providing opportunities to earn up to €2,000 for new hire referrals with no cap on number of referrals made.
- Staff meal when you are on shift
- In some instances on site living accommodation can be provided
- € 100 for employee of the Month
- € 250 for employee of the Quarter
- € 2000 for employee of the Year
- The chance to be nominated for a team sailing trip, twice per year
Do you feel the vibe? Let’s connect!
To find out more about other exciting career opportunities, check out our website: