Hotel Reception – London.
- Start Dates: All year round.
- Salary: Starting from £8 per hour (including holiday pay) up to £15 per hour.
- Accommodation: Off-site accommodation starts from £85 per week all bills included.
- Uniforms: All Hotel staff will receive discounted rates for work clothes.
- Shifts: Monday – Sunday.
- Length: 6 -10 hours per shift.
You would be a Receptionist in one of our Hotel Partners chains. We are searching for someone who is open to learning a new role and who loves what they do. Personality is a key requirement. Happy to be at work but hard working and able to have some fun. We are seeking applicants who are customer-focused to join our friendly front desk team.
Responsibilities include, but are not confined to:
- Providing front desk support to international guests.
- Performing check-in, check-out, and all other front desk duties.
- Manually entering new guest reservations.
- Thoroughly checking daily reservation reports.
- Ensuring that the area around reception is kept tidy and clean at all times.
- All other front desk duties.
- The hotel’s Management team will take a keen interest in your career to get you ready for the future opportunities that will arise whilst working for us. We will also provide you with a competitive salary package, career development opportunities, a fun, and rewarding environment, as well as hotel discounts worldwide.
- Other Idustry (if any) Hotel
- Salary Offers £11.75 per hour
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Grooming policies apply Yes
- Housing provided No
- Food provided No
- Uniform provided Yes
- Min contract period 6 months
- Starting month Mar
- Interview options