We care about your career and are known for having the absolute best people in the industry. When you join us as a Food & Beverage Placement Student you start a unique opportunity to become celebrated as the very best in your field. You’ll learn not only from your fellow Legends, but also through our award-winning learning academy, so that you can achieve the highest standards of craft, service, and leadership and become a legend in your own story.
What you’ll get
As a Food & Beverage Placement Student at The Dorchester, here are just some of the great benefits you will receive:
- A fantastic Training schedule!
- Complimentary stays including breakfast across the Dorchester Collection Hotels
- 50% F&B discount at selected bars and restaurants within the Dorchester Collection
- Vibrant Social events that bring employees together including Summer party and Winter ball
- Amazing benefits such as discounts in various high street and online shops, seasonal ticket loan, rental deposit scheme and competitive
- Private Pension Scheme
- Apprenticeship, training and development opportunities – from Level 2 (Hospitality Team Member) up to Level 5 (Operations Manager) and many others.
- £1000 bonus when you recommend a friend
- Access to immediate well being advice, because We Care about our employees
What you’ll do
You’ll love what you do and take pride in delighting our guests:
- As a Food & Beverage Placement Student you are responsible for supporting the F&B outlet in order to provide the highest standard of service during their day. This will include mise-en-place and table set-up before service, speedy delivery of food during service and organising teas and coffees where Barista training will be provided all to ensure our guests receives nothing but the best experience
- Sometimes our guests have special requests involving dietary restrictions/requirements, beverage preferences and even special occasions. Most of these requests are fulfilled by our Food & Beverage Placement Students’.
The items shared are the essence of a day in the life of a Food & Beverage Placement Student, but we’ll make sure you are provided with specifics on how we care for our hotel.
What you’ll bring
- You will be a Hospitality & Tourism Student with a keen passion for growing a developing in our wonderful industry!
- Our values of, Passion, Personality, Respect, Working Together and Creativity guide us each and every day. As a Food & Beverage Placement Student you’ll have the opportunity to bring these to life and continue to create our legacy.
- Communication is what keeps our departments running perfectly. You have great communication skills with a strong customer service ethic.
- English is the primary language used in our hotel. You can comfortably communicate in this language.