Our graduates forge our legacy, a part of our talented community, an eclectic group who really care about each other and our guests; where belonging transcends all else. And we do this with a backdrop of our extraordinary hotel, Coworth Park, steeped in history and glamour, providing you the perfect stage to learn, grow and start your career.
What you’ll get
- Very generous Employee Introductory Scheme offered
- Team members’ awards and incentives schemes
- Contributory pension scheme entitlement from date of commencement
- Online benefits & discounts
- Life assurance cover for all team members
- Uniform laundered complimentary
- Complimentary meals whilst on duty at our team members’ restaurants
- Cycle to work scheme
- Occupational Health, including subsidised massage treatments and health clinics
- Social events throughout the year – including our winter ball, summer party and regular pub quizzes!
What you’ll do
- Our Food & Beverage Ultimate Leaders will join us for 12 months, where they will do 2 rotations for a period of 6 months each.
- During their programme, our graduates will have a dedicated mentor from the business, to support and guide the start of their career with us.
- Throughout the 12 months, our graduates will take part in key leadership training, learning about leadership styles, feedback, personality types and more, all to support their development with us.
- We also know what it takes to achieve ambition. Which is why we will invest in you; helping you to push boundaries and strive for more than you ever thought you could achieve.
What you’ll bring
All of our employees are ambassadors of our Vision, Values and culture. Our Food & Beverage Management Graduates do this with all they do.
- Degree qualified in hospitality management or an equivalent degree preferable, however applicants with passion and superb work experience are encouraged to apply!
- In a fast-moving world, we remain consistent and relevant, requiring flexibility from everyone on the team.
- We understand what it is to be unique – we embrace the creatives, the outliers, those who aren’t too keen on the average.
- Relevant work experience very beneficial.