We are looking for someone enthusiastic and hard-working to join our team.
This is a Full-Time role that involves working 40 hours per week plus any overtime paid. You will work a variety of shifts including from as early as 6 am to 3.30 pm, to the later hours between 12 pm – 2 am, and weekends as these tend to be the busiest days.
You will work as part of the team to look after our guests attending weddings, events, and conferences at the Hotel, making sure the rooms are set to the required standard ready for their arrival, and that their event runs smoothly from start to finish. You will also help to clear up after each event ensuring our Hotel always looks clean and presentable for show rounds.
Attention to detail and an attentive attitude are vital for this role as the Conference & Banqueting Team makes sure all of our guests have everything that they need and that we follow the strict timings agreed upon prior to the event, with the organiser.
This role does involve lifting and carrying equipment and being active for the duration of your shift and would suit someone who enjoys being busy, has an interest in events, and has a passion for delivering high standards of service to everyone they meet!
What’s in it for you:
- £10 per hour.
- All our waiting team members are paid hourly with any overtime paid plus a share of service charge which can really boost your earnings.
- The opportunity to work in a historic property in a stunning location.
- Delicious meals are provided.
- Live-in accommodation is available charged at just £60.90 per week.
- £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount on all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
- The online retail discount platform offers thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants and a health and well-being platform.
- Ideally, you will have some experience in a similar role but this is not essential as training will be provided and the right attitude is more important than experience.
- You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile.
- You’ll take pride in your appearance, and be proud to be the face of Hand Picked.
- You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment.
- Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive, and proactive manner.