We’re looking for new recruits to join our business at a very exciting time of growth and expansion. Whether it’s shaking up cocktails, creating epic events in our bars or being front of house at hostel reception, our team across Europe is seriously passionate about what they do.
Our awesome workforce is made up of over 50 nationalities and speak 93 languages. We pride ourselves on the fact that the team is international, intelligent and enthusiastic. Most importantly, we work hard but we also know how to have fun.
To deliver friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient customer service and product delivery to provide an epic experience for our customers.We’re all work and all play – combining a fun-filled, social work environment with professional development and fulfilment. If you’re passionate about learning, progressing, and giving customers an epic experience then please apply for our bartending role. We have a culture unmatched in the industry and we need people who want to help us elevate our business to the next level.
- 50% off stays at our accommodation
- 50% off all food
- 50% off all drinks
- 2 Sailing trips per year
- Flying lessons
- Bespoke Training Program
- E-Learning Program
- Partnered with Licence Trade Charity
- up to £1000 cash rewards for finding new employees
- £100 for employee of the Month
- £250 for employee of the Quarter
- £2000 for employee of the Year
- Extensive Training and Development
- X2 Sailing trips per year
- Equal tips for all staff(housekeeper, cleaner, chef, bartender)
- Wicked incentives run centrally (last prize was a £1000 for staff party)
- Be eligible or have all necessary documentation in which to be legally employed in the country, which you are based
- All Documentation required by any Local/Regional/National certifying or Governing bodies in which to operate legally within you units country
- Have a up to date/active bank account in your own name
- Be able to converse in English
- Where live in accommodation is not provided. Have a fixed place of residence and live within a reasonable travelling distance of the unit
- Providing a brilliant experience for our customers
- Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards andspecs
- Assist in keeping the bar, front-of-house and toilets clean and tidy, at all times
- Keep up to date with all new products, specials, promotions and events offered in the unit, so as to offer the customer a brilliant experience
- Contribute towards creating an epic party atmosphere during any time of the day
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink rang
- Check back regularly during food service to ensure customer satisfaction.Learn the skill sets of up-selling and practice them on every sale you make
- Provide fast, friendly and charismatic table service
- Fulfil all reasonable requests from guests to ensure their comfort, satisfaction and safety
Maintaining Controls and Standards
- Conduct daily standard audits at the beginning of shift, and continue throughout and reporting any issues to line manager
- Always adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Always adhere to local liecencing laws regarding responsible and correct service of alcohol
- Maintain excellent knowledge of all company and site specific Health and Safety procedures.
- Contributing ideas to help develop an innovate business.
- Be involved and contribute at team meetings
- Carry out instructions given by the management team and head office Development
- Maintain personal knowledge by completing in-house training within the given timelines
- Engage with your line manager at all times about your own personal and professional development and how Beds and Bars can assist.
- 50% off stays at our accommodation.
- 50% off all food.
- 50% off all drinks.
- Ski trips.
- 2 Sailing trips per year.
- Flying lessons.
- Bespoke Training Program.
- E-Learning Program.
- Partnered with Licence Trade Charity.
- up to £1000 cash rewards for finding new employees.
- £100 for employee of the Month.
- £250 for employee of the Quarter.
- £2000 for employee of the Year.
- Extensive Training and Development.
- X2 Sailing trips per year.
- Equal tips for all staff(housekeeper, cleaner, chef, bartender).
- Wicked incentives run centrally (the last prize was £1000 for a staff party).
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Grooming policies apply No
- Housing provided Yes
- Food provided Yes
- Uniform provided Yes
- Min contract period 6 Months
- Starting month Jan
- Interview options