£10.00 per hour – all hours paid plus service charge to boost your earnings – approximately £140 per month.
As a Bar Assistant, you will work a variety of shifts including earlies from 6.30 am to 3 pm, Lates from 3 pm – 11 pm/Midnight, and weekends as these tend to be the busiest days.
Although taking orders, making and serving drinks is of course an important part of the Bar Assistant job, this role entails so much more. You are one of the teams who will liaise face-to-face with our guests, which means you can make one of the biggest impressions and help make our guests feel welcome and at home.
As this is a busy Hotel delivering high standards – some Bar experience is required for a Full Time Bar Assistant position in our team however training will be provided.
What’s in it for you:
• As a Bar Assistant you are paid hourly with any overtime paid plus a share of service charge which can really boost your earnings.
• Optional live-in accommodation – charged at £60.90 per week, all inclusive of food and bills.
• The opportunity to work in a historic property in a stunning location.
• Delicious meals on duty.
• 28 days holiday rising to 33 days with service – we think it’s fair to value loyalty.
• £30 staff stays with Hand Picked Hotels per room Bed & Breakfast PLUS 25% discount of all food & drink. Yes, it’s as good as it sounds!
• Annual loyalty awards (like afternoon teas and overnight stays).
• Free parking on site.
• The online retail discount platform offers thousands of savings with high street retailers and restaurants and a health and well-being platform.
• Ideally you will have some experience in a Bar Assistant role.
• You’ll be a team player with bags of enthusiasm and a big smile.
• You’ll take pride in your appearance, and be proud to be the face of Hand Picked.
• You’ll be a stickler for hygiene and be able to demonstrate best practices.
• You’ll feel comfortable in a fast-paced, busy environment.
• Most of all, you’ll have a friendly, positive and proactive manner.
- Salary Offers £13 per hour plus tip
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Grooming policies apply Yes
- Housing provided Yes
- Food provided Yes
- Uniform provided Yes
- Min contract period 6 months
- Starting month May
- Interview options
- Pay rate £13 per hour plus tip
- Housing rate £48-£87 per week
- Starting Date Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr, May, Jun, Jul, Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec
- Training offered Yes
- Travel friendly Low
- Work with fiends Yes
- Pre departure job guarantee Yes